Sophia Siambekos is an agile, authentic change leader, coach, and consultant committed to elevating people as a critical lever for success. She is focused on creating values-driven cultures and resolving diverse human capital and business challenges, optimizing engagement, performance, and results.
With over 25 years of experience, Sophia has earned a reputation as a catalyst for positive change and the long-term success of her clients and their people. She is differentiated by her unwavering ability to:
• Lead with integrity and purpose.
• Cultivate high-trust and inclusive relationships.
• Deliver practical and integrated solutions that work.
Sophia brings a diverse background to ECC, with a career inclusive of leadership roles at STS Human Resource Consulting Inc. and within Arthur Andersen’s global organizational development and learning function.
She also served as an adjunct faculty member at North Central College and a consultant at a boutique firm focused on talent management and succession planning in the safety forces sector. In these roles, Sophia collaborated and led global, cross-functional teams to define strategy and execute initiatives that evolved and excelled in targeted performance and growth of leaders, teams, and organizations.
Sophia is a trusted partner across an extensive client base, spanning markets and industries such as associations, consumer products, education & research, finance, food, health & wellness, insurance, not-for-profit, pharmaceutical, professional services, and transportation.
Some of Sophia’s clients include the Association of American Medical Colleges, AbbVie, Allstate Insurance, Crowe LLP, Edward-Elmhurst Health System, Ferrero International, Follet Corp., and TTX. Sophia also contributes to her professional and personal communities as a board member, conference presenter, and philanthropist.
Sophia is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Change Inventories and Praxis Methodology
- DiSC® Assessment
- Facilitation credentials – Franklin Covey, Human Performance Institute
- Hogan – Leadership Forecast Series, Emotional IQ Inventory
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Team Management Index (TMI)
- MMBA Certificate, Miami University (OH)
- MA, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Akron
- BA, Personnel Psychology, Miami University (OH)
- Change Management/Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Learning / Meeting / Program Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Organization Design and Development
- Performance Management (processes, programs)
- Strategic HR and Organizational Consulting
- Team Development and Operations