Julia Douglas is a skilled facilitator who has designed and delivered team effectiveness and leadership development programs across multiple industries and time zones for over two decades. A specific area of expertise lies in her ability to create and integrate experiential learning opportunities that help individuals develop the skills and motivation needed to make significant strides in their effectiveness and productivity. Julia’s passion for performance began in her “younger years” as a dancer and performer who traveled extensively throughout Canada, the U.S., and Europe with a number of organizations.
Julia’s list of clients has grown over the years to include a number of Fortune 500 organizations. She has experience delivering trainings across all industries while specializing in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and financial services fields. A sampling of clients include: Allstate Corporation, Liberty Mutual, Avery Dennison, Biogen Idec, inVentiv Health, Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, Verizon, John Hancock Financial, DuPont, Procter & Gamble, Queen’s University, Raytheon
Julia’s business career has helped her gain invaluable experience at all levels of the organization. From serving as a Marketing Engineer with IBM Canada, through co-founding and managing her own company, her knowledge of business challenges and their remedies is both thorough and well-honed.
- Performed internationally in over 70 cities in 8 countries for 1 year while traveling with the international performing education organization, Up With People
- Performed internationally in 6 countries with a Canadian performing troupe
Education and Credentials
- B.A. with Honors in Psychology from Queen’s University of Canada.
- MSc in Business, Training & Development from Lesley University of Cambridge, Mass.
- Certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Effective Intelligence and the Institute for Health and Human Potential’s Emotional Intelligence program.