Margie focuses on the core values and strengths of her clients and leverages them to master strategic, organizational and interpersonal challenges. She helps leaders skillfully adapt to change and inspire their peers and direct reports to do the same. Margie brings a wealth of tools and experience to bear in helping galvanize positive change in individuals and groups.
During her 18 years at Ariel, Margie’s list of clients has grown to include: American Express, Capital One, Google, General Electric, McKinsey, Booz Allen, Procter and Gamble, Harvard University, Columbia University, Duke University
One of Ariel’s most veteran affiliates, Margie has been training and coaching clients for over 18 years. In 2002, she began her own coaching and training business where she serves as a principal. Margie also acts as a consultant with the Leadership Development Institute of the Combined Jewish Philanthropies and holds a faculty position at Harvard University teaching public speaking.
- Featured Actor in Anna Deveare Smith’s Institute on the Arts and Civic Dialogue at The American Repertory Theatre in Cambridge, MA
- Played leading roles at Shakespeare & Company in Lenox, MA including Viola in Twelfth Night and Cressida in Troilus and Cressida
- Created and performed a one woman show which was called a “Tour de Force” by the Boston Globe
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in Theater from Brown University
- Ed.M. from Harvard University
- Received post-graduate training at the College of Executive Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential from the International Coach Federation
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Empowered Senior Manager of a strategy-consulting firm to successfully overcome serious challenges in communication and relationship-building that were threatening to be career-derailers.
- Coached Regional VP of a global consumer goods company to excellent performance in a high-stakes presentation to 300 people at a global event. Directly involved in the messaging, content and delivery.
- Helped senior human resources professional at a large biotech company develop her own advanced coaching skill set to build a coaching practice within her firm.