Bill Donahue has achieved a strong reputation with clients in the areas of developing high performance teams and executive leadership, focusing on the behaviors and practices that produce transformational leaders.
By focusing his energy in his passion, Bill has been able to develop leaders, groups and teams in organizations around the world, both for-profit and non-profit. After working with Procter & Gamble and PNC Financial Corp., he launched a leadership development practice, and then took that expertise to universities, private equity firms, non-profits, and other organizations seeking accelerated leadership development.
Bill’s research and writing focuses on group dynamics, team culture and transformational leadership. He is also an associate professor at Trinity International University, teaching graduate courses in team building, organizational leadership and group communication.
Client companies include AbbVie, Allstate, Amita, Astellas, Missouri Baptist Hospital, the Golden Apple Foundation in Chicago, Bertram Capital, McDonald’s, Young Innovations, Tate & Lyle, Siteman Cancer Center at Washington University Medical School, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, LifeWay Resources and Publishing, and the Willow Creek Church & Association.
Some of Bill’s Signature Workshops include:
- Building High Performance Teams
- Turning a Question into a Discussion
- Crafting a Compelling Vision
- Stand and Deliver – Giving Talks that Get Results
- Leading Dynamic Group Meetings
- Conflict Navigation
- Becoming a Transformational Leader
- Strategies for Organizational Communication
- Building Authentic Relationships
- Creating an Environment for Growth
- Developing Leaders and Leadership Coaches
- Navigating Change and Transitions
- Setting Boundaries, Creating Margin
Bill is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Hogan Assessments HPI, HDS, MVPI
- Executive FiRE Index 2.0 – Resilience Instrument
- PhD, University of North Texas
- Master of Arts, Dallas Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Princeton University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Navigation
- Conflict Resolution
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Group & Team Dynamics
- Group Process & Feedback
- Leadership Development
- Meeting Facilitation
- Mega-Church Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Vision Formation & Communication