Liz Callahan brings more than 25 years of teaching and acting experience to her work. In addition to facilitating leadership training workshops for major corporations, she also has a passion for Shakespeare. Liz has created and delivered many week-long Shakespeare workshops for middle school students and also taught theater to inner-city youth. As an actress, Liz has worked on stage, in films, and on television and is a member of Actors’ Equity, SAG, and AFTRA.
Liz’s list of clients has grown to include: General Electric, Capital One, Liberty Mutual, Shell, Citizen’s Bank, American Express, FTI Consulting, Abbott Labs, RBS, BBA, Citi, IBM
- Award-winning (Best of Boston) co-star in Pinters’ The Lover
- Performed the lead role in American Wake
- Enjoyed a season at Portland Stage playing Martha in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- 10 years of teaching, acting, directing, and writing at Charles River Creative Arts Program
- Had role in the 1997 film Good Will Hunting
- Played Mrs. Billingsley in Wes Anderson’s 2012 film Moonrise Kingdom
Education and Credentials
- Master of Arts (MA) in Theater from Catholic University
- Certification as a high school English teacher