Edwardyne brings a unique combination of positive energy, sensitivity, and rigor to her coaching work to help clients build strong emotional connections with their audiences and respond in the moment to the unexpected. Edwardyne coaches clients to find their authentic leadership presence by enhancing their communication behaviors through increased self-awareness, strategic and conscious decision making, practice, and positive reinforcement. An accomplished performer, she is also a member of Actors’ Equity Association, SAG-AFTRA, ASTD, and IMATA.
Edwardyne has led successful trainings for clients in many industries, particularly in financial services, packaging, and consumer goods. Examples include: American Express, Citigroup, Columbia & Harvard Business Schools, Deutsche Bank, Exxon Mobile, Johnson & Johnson, Oliver Wyman, Teach for America, Thomson Reuters, Time Warner, Travelers Insurance
A former Marine Mammal Trainer and Lab Technician at the New York Aquarium, Edwardyne worked with sea lions, dolphins, and beluga whales, and learned the art of operant conditioning and the importance of positive reinforcement in all training situations.
- Starred opposite Richard Chamberlain in the Broadway and European productions of My Fair Lady as Eliza Doolittle
- Tour roles include Christine in the German production of The Phantom of the Opera opposite Ted Keegan, and both Mother and Emma Goldman in the final U.S. tour of Ragtime
- Concert appearances include Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in 2012 for the 15th anniversary concert of Ragtime as Houdini’s Mother, and Carnegie Hall for Jubilee and Mad About the Boy
- Principal actress in the film and cast album of Fermat’s Last Tango
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mathematics and Political Science, magna cum laude, from the College of New Rochelle
- Myers-Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI) Instrument certified
- Thomas-Kilman Instrument (TKI) certified
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Coached the founder of a notable middle market private equity and venture capital firm to enhance his leadership presence with personal storytelling techniques for an annual investor meeting for limited partners.
- Helped the Vice President of an India-based multinational pharmaceutical company to expand the flexibility of his communication style when delivering to diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Virtually coached the Senior Director of Latam Product Solutions for a Fortune 500 money transfer company to manage her nerves and leverage her humor during a live, televised product rollout announcement via a late night talk show interview format.