Kathy O’Doherty has a solid track record of enhancing individual and team performance to support bottom-line results. She is one of the founding partners of Executive Coaching Connections and is a highly respected coach of senior executives and leaders.
With more than 20 years of experience in human resources management within the financial services and retail industries, Kathy has held executive human resources management positions at First Chicago/Bank One and Sears Roebuck and Co.
Kathy’s clients include Baxter Corporation, Classic Residence by Hyatt. Follett Corporation, HSBC, LaSalle Bank, Northern Trust Company, and Sara Lee Corporation.
- Benchmarks 360®
- Executive Dimensions®
- Personal Directions
- Emotional Competence Inventory
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis
- Leadership Styles Inventory and Climate Survey
- Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile®
- PDI’s Profilor
- Team Management Profile Systems
- Masters of Business Administration, Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Loyola University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Conflict Resolution & Team Intervention
- Collaborative Change
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Earned lifetime Senior Professional in Human Relations, Society of Human Resources Professionals