Leilani is a pioneer in bringing innovative whole brain strategies to personal, professional, and organizational transformation. She is a game-changer in the Organizational Development field, as cited in several national publications. Fast Company identified Leilani as one of their RealTime Models and Mentors. Leilani was awarded a fellowship for her work in the field of dialogue and mind-body integration at the Institute on the Common Good at Regis University. Her “Navigating Conflict” chapter in Management and Leadership for Medical Faculty will be published in early 2016.
Leilani’s list of clients has grown to include: Honeywell, HBO, Hewlett-Packard, Intuit, Storage Tek, Time Warner, Regis University, Denver Water, North Dakota State University, University of Colorado Boulder/Denver, Rockefeller Companies, U.S. Federal Government
Leilani served as Director of Training and Development with Jones Intercable and was an Organizational Development Specialist with Honeywell and Lockheed Martin.
- Performed the part of Calpurnia in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Director and Founder of National Playback Theatre/Improv Company
- New Playwright for Artistic New Directions
- Playback Theater West company member
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Art (BA) in Psychology from Spelman College
- Master of Art (MA) in Organizational Development and Adult Learning from University of St. Thomas
- Educational Kinesiology Certified