Sandy Reeser is an experienced business consultant with over 20 years of global experience aligning people, plans, and processes to meet business objectives, particularly in organization design, process improvement, change management, and human resource strategies. She is exceptional at framing business needs, identifying improvement opportunities, and delivering tangible solutions that align with business goals. Sandy is committed to providing value-added coaching and consulting services while building relationships and delivering superior client service.
Having held various change management roles during her ten years at Accenture, Sandy’s roles included being responsible for large-scale culture initiatives across 23,000 employees spanning the US, Latin America, and Canada. Additionally, she has experience across various industries, including telecommunications, healthcare, energy, technology, business services, education, and non-for-profit organizations.
Sandy has spent her career assisting organizations in transforming by helping them understand where they want to go, what is getting in the way, and critical decision points needed to execute. She has done business consulting, change work, and executive coaching in start-ups, existing organizations, mergers/joint ventures, and numerous industries. Her ability to frame practical business solutions while building relationships and working collaboratively across all organization levels has contributed to her success in delivering results.
Sandy’s clients include Accenture, AT&T, Baxter Healthcare, Charter Communications, Exelon Corp, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Hewitt Associates, Learning Point Associates, Nicor Gas, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Sears Roebuck, Tellabs, and T-Mobile.
Sandy is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Benchmarks® 360 (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Denison Culture Survey
- DiSC® Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Five Dysfunctions of a team – Lencioni
- Hogan Assessments
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) – PCC
- Kotter Change Readiness Assessment
- The Leadership Circle
- LEA 360™ (Management Research Group-MRG)
- Myers Briggs Assessment (MBTI®)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument®
- Situational Leadership by Dr. Paul Hersey and Kan Blanchard
- Masters Coursework in Organization Development at Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Organization Behavior, University of Illinois
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Leadership Development
- Organization Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting