As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
Karin has worked in a variety of organizational settings, including the European Commission, the United Nations, and JKL, the largest PR company in Sweden.
For the past 10 years she has helped bridge the communication gap between Fortune 500 companies and the academic world, relaying academic findings, and producing briefs, reports, and one-pagers aimed at corporate executives.
Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
Karin’s professional experience includes
- facilitating workshops in business writing and presentation techniques
- writing for the Swedish Commissioner of the European Commission and high-ranking officials of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- advising corporations on PR policies and writing copy, editorials, and policy statements
- writing reports and briefs on work-life policies aimed at Fortune 500 companies
- editing an international publication on age and career for the Center on Age and Workplace Flexibility at Boston College
- serving as an adjunct professor of psychology at Lesley University.
Partial list of Karin’s clients: Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Deloitte, Anika Therapeutics, Office of Corporate Relations, Boston University, Center for Work and Family, Boston College, Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Center on Age and Flexibility, Boston College
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Karin earned her MBA from Stockholm School of Economics and her Masters of Science degree in Psychology from San Diego State University.
She has trained with the College of Executive Coaching and holds a certificate in Adult Education Teaching from New York University.