Since 1999, Greta has been coaching leaders to communicate their passion, lead with their principles, find clarity of purpose, and leverage their authentic leadership presence. She brings a dynamic blend of humor, compassion, honesty, and rigor to her work — helping leaders become more inspirational. She has worked nationwide and abroad with a wide variety of corporate executives. She specializes in coaching leaders in the nonprofit sector and women leaders.
Greta has led successful trainings for clients in many industries, particularly in financial services. Examples include: American Express, Capital One, Citibank, General Mills, Federal Reserve Bank, Novartis, Thomson Reuters, Time Warner
She has also coached within nonprofit organizations, and executive education and MBA programs: Acumen, American Red Cross, NASA, National Cancer Institute, Harvard Business School, University of Virginia Darden School of Business, Columbia Business School, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
One of Ariel’s most veteran affiliates, Greta has been training and coaching clients for over 16 years. She is a founding partner of Quantum Lead, a consulting group focused on the development of Conscious Leaders. Greta is also Coach-in-Residence at Purpl Center for Learning and Social Innovation in Hastings on Hudson, NY.
- Member of Guilty Children Improv Company and toured to theaters, clubs, and colleges nationwide
- Performed in Robert Wilson’s Alcestes at the American Repertory Theatre in Cambridge, MA and at the Festival d’Automne in Paris, France
- Acted as the female lead in the independent feature film The Imported Bridgegroom directed by Pamela Berger
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Acting from Emerson College
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Coached the CFO of a Manhattan-based commercial bank, focusing on the following objectives: gain more confidence in high stake interactions, increase ability to influence others, and engage employees in his vision of the future.
- Served as long-term trusted advisor to CEO of a midsize New York-based marketing firm. Supported the CEO in objectives to sharpen his communication skills, solidify the company’s leadership team, and inspire the organization to go from good to great.