UNLEASH YOUR INFLUENCE IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
Virtual Presence 2.0
CONNECT WITH OTHERS
ENHANCE PERSONAL PRESENCE
PRESENT WITH IMPACT
FACILITATE ENGAGING EVENTS
BE IN THE ROOM, EVEN WHEN YOU’RE NOT THERE.
Virtual and hybrid are the new normal for the majority of companies; don’t settle for just showing up.
Our Virtual Presence 2.0 program teaches you how to communicate with more impact, in order to create deeper connections with your team and clients. It blends skills in enhancing personal presence alongside tips for leveraging technology.
We know there’s still a lot of headroom to realize the full impact of virtual gatherings and to ensure you are authentically communicating with others. That’s why we’ve spent the last couple of months revamping our best selling Virtual Presence program and we are excited to share the results. Ariel’s Virtual Presence 2.0 is finally here and it will help you be comfortable and effective in any environment or situation.
It consists of three sessions of two hours each:
- Connecting with Others
- Presenting with Impact
- Facilitating Engaging Events
Together with our friends from Virtual Sapiens, a machine learning software company, we’ve created an AI-powered assessment that will determine your current level of mastery and what key skills you need to develop in order to become even more effective in virtual situations.
Our self-serve, AI-powered communication assessment tool will give you personalized feedback based on science-based signals of virtual presence. You’ll know exactly what you need to work on in order to be seen as more confident and persuasive online.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Develop the ability to show up with enhanced presence whether leading, facilitating or participating in virtual or hybrid events
- Overcome challenges you might face communicating virtually: Learn how to engage others, build relationships, assert yourself, or simply collaborate in a productive and effective manner
- Show up in virtual and hybrid interactions in a way that more closely replicates the benefits of in-person interactions
- Develop your communication skills; adjust your vocal, webcam and body language to work with virtual and hybrid interactions
And let’s talk about how to be your best virtual self starting tomorrow.