Told any good stories lately?
No? Well, you might want to start.
Professionals often use stories to connect with the hearts and minds of their clients to influence action.
A powerful communication tool, stories can capture attention, build trust and credibility, and deliver messages and insights with impact. They can also help to differentiate yourself in an increasingly commoditized world.
Interested in learning how to become memorable?
Join our amazing coach Jay and learn how to:
- make stories concise, vivid, and memorable
- develop a deeper capacity to listen and reflect back as a way to build virtual relationships
- make more authentic, trusting connections with virtual colleagues and internal clients through the power of storytelling
- show up more effectively in virtual interactions, meetings, and presentations
- Date: September 29, 2021
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
- Location: Virtual
- Facilitator: Javarus Harris
- Price: $199.00