It’s been over a year since remote work became a regular part of the professional landscape. This means that if you haven’t already conducted a remote performance review, there’s almost certainly one on the horizon.
We can all agree that feedback can be hard. Remote feedback is even harder.
Engaging in difficult conversations is a necessary part of our work with others. But it doesn’t have to be stressful. Those who can create trust, rapport, and understanding can facilitate these types of conversations in ways that are caring, transparent, and authentic.
Join our fantastic coach Elsa and learn:
- A four-step process to facilitate difficult conversations
- How to deepen your listening skills to build relationships
- How to build trust to resolve conflict and improve collaboration
- Date: November 3, 2021
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
- Location: Virtual
- Facilitator: Elsa Powel Strong
- Price: $199.00