Professionals are always expected to show up with poise, confidence, credibility as well as authenticity at work, regardless of their background. But what if one’s natural personality is being quick-spoken and passionate? If that’s the case, they are often seen as either “too casual” or “not technically sound”, resulting in an unintentional lack of trust.
A group of Hispanic leaders has recently embarked on a learning journey on how to channel their passion and expressiveness into intentional, targeted communication appropriate for the audience, without losing their genuine self at work.
Join our 30-minute webinar with Alejandro Bonilla, R&D Director for Global Feminine Care at P&G, where he reveals:
- The behind-the-scenes details about the group and their journey to developing Executive Presence
- The lessons learned: the easy way and the hard way
- Top tips for those embarking on a similar journey
- Date: June 29th, 2022
- Time: 12:00- 12:30 pm EST
- Location: Virtual
- Guest speakers: Alejandro Bonilla, Hope Miller
- Price: FREE