Drew Jacobs is currently Ariel’s Director of Learning and also serves as a Facilitator for programs. She is responsible for recruiting, certifying and providing development for Ariel’s Global Facilitator Pool. Among her many interests within the training field, she has a special focus on developing presence in millennial-aged professionals as a way of strengthening her clients’ leadership pipelines. She is also particularly passionate about women’s leadership, helping the female professional community discover and claim their value in the workplace.
Drew’s rapidly growing list of clientele includes: AbbVie Pharmaceuticals, Capital One, Fresenius Medical Care, Harvard Business School, Linkage Women’s Leadership Conference, Vistaprint
Drew’s business career has included employment with the Executive Education department at Harvard Business School and with the energy-consulting organization SourceOne Inc. She also has written many pieces focusing on communication and impact. Most recently, she was featured in Training Industry Magazine, co-writing an article on navigating the manager-millennial relationship. Her background also includes office management and event organization.
- Starred in the web series Staying in Boston for which she was nominated for “Outstanding Lead Actress” at LA and Miami Web Festivals.
- Touring actor and Casting Director with the Hampstead Stage Company. Performed in four national tours in all 48 contiguous states.
- Resident member of Boston Actors Theater company of Boston, Mass.
Education and Credentials
- B.F.A. in Performing Arts from Adelphi University
- Studied acting at the London Dramatic Academy Theatre Conservatory.