Drew Jacobs is currently the Vice President, Solution Strategy and facilitator for both presence and writing. Her specialty and professional passion is in the recruitment, training, and certification of Ariel’s global facilitator pool. Along with that, she has a strong background in coaching, program design, and video development. This eclectic skillset, as well as a rich history in the performing arts, allows her to lead with creativity and flexibility to meet learners where they are in their development journey.
Some of Drew’s clientele includes AbbVie, Capital One, Citibank, Deloitte, Harvard Business School, Kaiser Permanente, Prudential Insurance, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Drew has been in the training industry almost her entire adult life. Her business career kicked off with work as an intern at Harvard Business School’s Executive Education. Her professional background has included human resources, event planning, training and development, and instructional design. She also has written many pieces focusing on communication and impact. Most recently, she was featured in Training Industry Magazine, co-writing an award-winning article on navigating the manager-millennial relationship.
- Starred in the web series Staying in Boston, for which she was nominated for “Outstanding Lead Actress” at LA and Miami Web Festivals
- Touring actor and casting director with the Hampstead Stage Company; performed in four national tours in all 48 contiguous states
- Performer and director at many Boston-area theater companies
Education and Credentials
- BFA in Performing Arts from Adelphi University
- Studied acting at the London Dramatic Academy Theatre Conservatory
- HBDI Whole Brain Certified