Maja is a business trainer and coach, as well as a moderator and actress for corporate theater. Her work is based on the principles of applied improvisation. She captivates her audience with her convincing, vivacious personality and her targeted optimism. Maja wants to make people laugh, provoke the “a-ha effect,” offer a protected room for playful learning, design conferences in a humorous manner, make the lives of her clients nicer and easier — and learn something new every single day. Maja is fluent in German, English, and French and works in these three languages.
Maja’s list of clients has grown to include: Abbott Laboratories, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola Hellenic, HSBC
Maja is a founding member and now a Managing Partner of the improvisational theater ensemble frei.wild. They perform in theatres worldwide and also enhance numerous business environments for the benefits of audiences from all areas.
As a former Creative Director and Concept Developer for some of Germany’s leading interactive agencies, she has led teams to success in a very fast-paced environment.
- First acting role at the age of 5 as Father Christmas
- Performed in a French-German co-production about World War I. The play was created based on memories of the survivors who were interviewed by the actors. At the time of the production, the survivors were between 93 and 102 years old.
- Founded a company for improvisational theatre. Performing in theatres and business environments alike.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Philosophy – University of Rostock, Germany and Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France
- Master of Arts (MA) in Information and Communication – Université Stendhal Grenoble 3, France
- Post-Graduate Studies in Communication – University of Calfornia Santa Barbara, USA