Matthias is a skilled facilitator, trainer, and coach with experience delivering team building, leadership development, presentation skills, and storytelling programs to both corporate and nonprofit clients globally. He began his training career by facilitating corporate team building programs utilizing improvisational theater techniques he acquired through producing, performing, and teaching. Matthias is a native German speaker and is fluent in English, French and Spanish.
Matthias has led successful trainings for clients in many industries, particularly in financial services, higher education, and consumer goods. Examples include: Procter & Gamble, Harvard Business School, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, BASF, ThyssenKrupp
Matthias was a Farming and Real Estate Consultant for Walter Jucker AG for 4 years. Before that, he served as Project Manager for Facting Ltd. and Investment Reporting and Portfolio Manager for B&B Vorsorge AG.
- Accomplished improvisation actor
- Teaches and performs improv roles with Theatre Anundpfirsich in Switzerland
Education and Credentials
- Master of Arts (MA) in Business Administration and Computer Science from the University of Zurich
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Mediation from Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
- Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance RYS200