Mark is a Chicago-based actor who coaches business executives in presentation and leadership skills. He works both one-on-one, and in small groups, to improve vocal image and presence and helps clients expand their range of expressivity and communicate more clearly and effectively in their workplace. Additionally, Mark has worked as a faculty member at several theaters across the country from California to Utah to Texas and all the way to Delaware.
Mark has led numerous successful workshops for clients in a variety of industries. His industry specialties include financial and professional services, higher education, manufacturing and technology. His clients include: Capital One, Citi Group, USAA, Abbott Labs, HSBC, Kaiser-Permanente, McDonalds, Raytheon, Harvard Business School, Duke Corporate Education, Harvard Corporate Education, Aetna
As an actor and singer for over 15 years, Mark has done voice-over work and commercials in addition to acting. Previously, Mark was a coach to Speak by Design and currently works as a presentation skills coach.
- Performed in many plays with the Tony Award-winning Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Played Henry, Duke of Buckingham in Richard III at Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival
- Performed in repertory at the American Players Theater in Wisconsin, which was the Wall Street Journal’s”Theatre of the Year” in 2012
- Had a recurring role as Angelo on the FOX drama, The Mob Doctor
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Acting from the University of Delaware’s Professional Theatre Training Program
- Certificate in Acting from the London Academy of Theatre