As professional writers, Ariel facilitators understand the writing process
Marijo has written extensively both as a lawyer and as a corporate professional. Her writing and editing experience includes
- drafting analytical and persuasive legal memoranda, motions, and position statements
- clarifying technical contractual language in a biotechnology company’s strategic agreements
- writing training materials and guides for users of online research platforms
- editing marketing communications, proposals, and sales presentations
- creating brochures and promotional materials for a college.
Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
Marijo has years of experience leading training programs, including delivering in-person and online sessions in the information services industry. She worked as a research specialist and trainer, leading workshops for legal, administrative, and sales professionals for a Global 1000 company.
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Marijo received her BA in English from Colgate University and her JD from Boston College Law School. While at Boston College, she worked as a teaching assistant and mentor to first-year law students.
Marijo holds a license to practice law in Massachusetts.