Johannes Missall has worked for over 15 years as an independent executive coach and facilitator, specializing in creativity, collaboration, leadership and presentation skills. He is also an avid entrepreneur, having founded two successful companies. In the classroom he is especially passionate about resolving issues with Generation Y.
Johannes has led numerous successful workshops for clients in a variety of industries. His industry specialties include financial and professional services, manufacturing and technology. A sampling of his clientele include: Bayer, BASF, McDonald’s, HSBC, ThyssenKrupp, Procter & Gamble, Oliver Wyman Consulting GmbH, Daimler, Commerzbank, Continental Abbott
Johannes brings to his clients a bevy of advice and insights that only a three-time CEO would have. Today, he serves as CEO of two companies: interior-design firm Missall, Gies + Partner, which he founded; and real-estate agency ABG Aktiva Bauplan GmbH, both of Hamburg, Germany.
- Performed roles in various productions at the Deutsches Schauspielhaus and the Thalia Theater, both of Hamburg, Germany.
- Director and writer of plays for the Knick Theater Group
- Founder and Director of Hamburg’s Zelttheater Festival.
Education and Credentials
- Diploma in Biology from the University of Hamburg, Germany
- Graduated in “Play and Drama” at the University of Applied Sciences in Kiel, Germany
- Trained in conflict management
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Worked with the Head of Innovation Strategy at an international biotech company to help improve confidence when delivering speeches and presentations to the board and global stakeholder meetings.
- Worked with Head of Operations of a big automotive company in Germany about presenting change management-related topics to global employers meetings.
- Coached the board of a large energy company during a merging phase, with emphasis on how to present, discuss and support the actual merger conversations with potential buyers.