Jenn has worn many hats with Ariel. She currently serves as executive coach, facilitator, internal consultant, and resource for facilitator development. Jenn lives in Hull, MA with her husband and their three children. She is a member of Actors’ Equity Association.
Jenn designs and facilitates programs in leadership and executive presence and communication. She uses theatre-based techniques to help leaders from around the globe hone their ability to connect with their audiences. She serves clients in many industries, particularly in financial services, higher education, biotechnology, and consulting. Examples include: Harvard Business School, Biogen Idec, Innosight, Bain Capital
Jenn served two years on the Leadership Team of Ariel as Director of Training and Development, and Director of Coaching. She was responsible for the recruitment, selection and development of the team of global facilitators and executive coaches at Ariel.
- Performed with Tinbox Theatre, Happensdance Improvisational Wing, Sledgehammer Theatre, Pilgrim Theatre, Cape Cod Theatre Company, and others.
- Favorite roles include: Joan of Arc in N by Laura Harrington; Prospera in Shakespeare’s The Tempest; Ederne in Theatre Lila’s The Lear Project.
- Premiered scripts by Eric Ehn, David Rosenthal, Kevin Rice, and Laura Harrington, and others.
- Member of Actors’ Equity Association
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics from Boston College
- Experimental Theatre Wing in New York University Tisch School of the Arts
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Coached C-level executives to effectively share mission, vision, strategy, or values in a way that inspired engagement.
- Coached senior leaders find the right stories to make the right teaching point for the right audience.
- Coached high-potential leaders to show up with their most powerful executive presence.
- Coached high-performing leaders to manage their “inner critic” such that it no longer got in the way of being fully present and authentically connecting with their audience€¦so they could have a strategy for and enjoy their toughest, high-stakes meetings and presentations.
- Coached leaders across sectors, industries and roles for annual, high-stakes presentations (annual meetings, annual conferences, etc.) as well as once-in-a-career presentations (TED talks, get-to-know-you tours, etc.)