In this program, participants learn how to plan for and conduct more successful negotiations. It will help them close more deals by solving problems, managing conflict, and preserving relationships.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the difference between objection resolution and negotiation
- Plan for and conduct more effective negotiations
- Position negotiations clearly so both parties understand and agree to the objectives and hoped-for outcomes
- Conduct the negotiation in a way that focuses on the interests and needs of the negotiating parties
- Bring a problem solving mindset to negotiations, so both parties are inspired to offer more creative ideas
- Conclude negotiations with more innovative solutions that work for both parties
- Learn how to deal with difficult client tactics
- Apply conflict resolution skills to negotiations when necessary
Contact us today for more information.