Learn how a top 10 multinational banking and financial services institution ensured a competitive future by investing in their women leaders, and by maintaining a culture that supported those leaders.
In this case study, you’ll read about the process this company took to build upon its highly diverse workforce and support the development of a pipeline of female leaders who could
- build authentic connections with peers and colleagues in a multinational, matrixed environment
- overcome apprehension in reaching out to others
- navigate the political complexity of the organization
- access leadership presence to increase influence
- maintain balance between their work and personal lives.