Sales and Marketing Enablement Manager
Are you ready to contribute to a growing company?
We are searching for a skilled and experienced Sales and Marketing Enablement Manager to be our Sales Team’s MVP. To do so, they must optimize the sale’s experience for the team and our clients by developing best-in-breed tools so that Ariel connects flawlessly behind the scenes with greater ease.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations with oversight from the Head of Sales and Marketing Consultant, this role is a great opportunity to help us build on 30 years of growth, and to see us into the future.
In this exciting role, you will be expected to:
- Sales readiness: Continuously empower sales teams navigate tasks, align messaging, and empower interaction with clients & prospects.
- Manage communications & updates surrounding Salesforce.com and sales tool optimization (Teams, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, NetSuite, Calendly, Coaching platform, and soft client phone- VotaCall)
- Direct Lead Generation activities and campaigns including process flow and distribution with support of VP of Sales Strategy and Sales Operations
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and our Marketing Consultant on Marketing campaign, digital functioning, logging of activity, forecast accuracy, and performance metrics.
- Prepare dashboards and sales activity metrics for the CFO/HR function
- Own all communications with platform vendors and users to drive a quick turn response to all business needs.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment as a motivated self-starter with a growth mindset
- Excellence in written and oral communication (including presentations), analytical thinking, and inclusive organizational skills
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills; the desire and ability to work both independently and in a team toward team goals
- The usual proficiency with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Who are we?
We are passionate professionals who believe in Ariel’s vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves. Our community consists of valued individuals who deeply support the company’s strategic direction and success. We are fully committed to Ariel’s values of accountability, action, learning, trust, and interconnectedness. We have a growth mindset and are dedicated to ongoing personal and professional development for our people.
We are Ariel.
What do we do?
Ariel is a communication training company that helps leaders, and their teams, build trusted relationships and authentically connect with their audiences through in-person and virtual interactions, writing, and speaking. Our dynamic corporate leadership development programs teach teams how to build credibility, establish authentic connections, and deliver messages with impact to influence others effectively.
Ariel celebrates diversity, advances equity, centers inclusion, and fosters belonging both internally and externally. At Ariel, every individual is fully committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.