Professional Facilitator – Executive Presence and Communication Training
Looking for dynamic, engaging professional facilitators with strong communication skills
We’re looking for professional facilitators who can demonstrate high emotional intelligence, teach all types of communication training, and have a passion for business learning. We serve a diverse global population of participants; we seek facilitators who mirror the diversity of our clients.
Experience and skills
- Corporate education experience and strong facilitation skills (ability to connect learning to the needs of a business; deliver content designed by others; facilitate and coach groups of managers, leaders and high potentials)
- Experience working in a business, either as an individual contributor or manager
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing (fluency in English)
- Professional acting or other relevant performance experience is preferred, but not required
- Those with the ability to facilitate in Spanish are highly encouraged to apply
Availability and location
- Located near major metropolitan areas globally.
- Willing/able to travel regularly to deliver work; positive attitude and flexibility are a must
- Background in business writing: journalism, technical writing, any other types of published writing
- Virtual delivery experience
- Professional coaching background
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Resume/CV that encompasses your facilitation and business experience as well as any performance or business writing/editing experience you have
- A 5- to 10-minute video of you facilitating an exercise to a small audience and debriefing the exercise for business/leadership application. Please see our website for video submission guidelines. You may include the video link or instructions for accessing the video in your cover letter.
What we do
Ariel is a communication training company that helps leaders and their teams build trusted relationships and authentically connect with their audiences through in-person and virtual interactions, writing, and speaking. Our dynamic corporate leadership development programs teach teams how to build credibility, establish authentic connections, and deliver messages with impact to influence others effectively.
Check out our website for more details: https://www.arielgroup.com/