Marketing & Office Coordinator
Are you ready to help a growing company succeed?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Marketing & Office Coordinator is charged with marketing support, facilities maintenance; office policy, and Executive Team support.
- Be passionate about the Company’s Vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves
- Be a key contributor in supporting the company’s strategic direction and success
- Commit to the company’s Values of Serving Wholeheartedly, Practicing Becoming, Wildly Committing, and Living Creatively
- Promote the Vision of The Ariel Group both inside and outside the organization
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development as a valued individual in the organization
- Run all social media accounts
- Head monthly newsletters
- Assist in the maintenance of the company website
- Create/Update and send a weekly report of SQLs
- Help to oversee weekly 3rd party lead gen campaigns by weeding out potential contacts and uploading to HubSpot/Salesforce
- Provide general marketing support to Ariel colleagues
- Special projects for marketing as requested
- Office Administration
- File Maintenance systems including organization, retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures and create policy.
- Manage and support onsite workshop and staff event planning
- Vendor selection and contracting for all office supplies and equipment
- Partners with Executive Team to manage office moves and buildout
- Manage the phones (receive inbound calls and route appropriately)
- Oversees meeting room scheduling and coordinates space
- Distribute daily mail, packages, etc.
- Provides support to Executive Team
- Special projects for client success team and finance team and/or errands
- Event Coordination and Support
- Logistical management of company events, outings, and retreats
- Other various projects, assigned on an as-needed basis
- Administrative Support
- Provide support for the Executive Team
- Calendar maintenance
- Prepare expense reports
- Scheduling support and meeting coordination
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be organized and efficient.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to conduct periodic local travel
- Must be able to stand and sit for sustained periods of time, up to 80% of the time
- Must be able to exert up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
- Occasionally move about inside the office
Who are we?
We are passionate professionals who believe in Ariel’s vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves. Our egalitarian community consists of valued individuals who deeply support the company’s strategic direction and success. We are totally committed to Ariel’s values of serving wholeheartedly, practicing becoming, wildly committing, and living creatively. We have a growth mindset and are dedicated to ongoing personal and professional development.
We are Ariel.
What do we do?
Ariel is a communication training company that helps leaders and their teams build trusted relationships and authentically connect with their audiences through in-person and virtual interactions, writing, and speaking. Our dynamic corporate leadership development programs teach teams how to build credibility, establish authentic connections, and deliver messages with impact to influence others effectively.
Ariel celebrates diversity, advances equity, centers inclusion, and fosters belonging both internally and externally. At Ariel, every individual is fully committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging