Inside Sales Manager (National)
Are you ready to contribute to a growing company?
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Inside Sales Rep is responsible for developing and growing client relationships. The individual contributor and support role in this highly collaborative team needs to understand client business needs, create solutions, and support closing profitable deals in an entrepreneurial environment. With uncapped commissions, your potential is unlimited.
In this exciting role, you will be expected to:
- Coordinate outreach efforts for target and key accounts; look for prospects, grow new relationships, and follow up on inbound leads
- Represent Ariel as a first contact in the prospect’s introduction to our company
- Coordinate RFP with effective proposals that reflect our outstanding, client-focused brand
- Understand the L&D industry, including key players, trends, and methodologies
- Be an expert on our content, the impact of our unique solutions, and what makes us different
- Keep the sales forecast and your sales reports accurate and up-to-date
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree; +2-years’ experience in B2B selling with a record of proven success
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment as a motivated self-starter with a growth mindset
- A collaborative, client-focused, and supportive team-selling approach that opens new conversations leading to new business.
- Excellence in written and oral communication (including presentations), analytical thinking, and inclusive organizational skills
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills; the desire and ability to work both independently and in a team toward team goals
- The usual proficiency with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, with a working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
Who are we?
We are passionate professionals who believe in Ariel’s vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves. Our community consists of valued individuals who deeply support the company’s strategic direction and success. We are fully committed to Ariel’s values of accountability, action, learning, trust, and interconnectedness. We have a growth mindset and are dedicated to ongoing personal and professional development for our people.
We are Ariel.
What do we do?
Ariel is a communication training company that helps leaders, and their teams, build trusted relationships and authentically connect with their audiences through in-person and virtual interactions, writing, and speaking. Our dynamic corporate leadership development programs teach teams how to build credibility, establish authentic connections, and deliver messages with impact to influence others effectively.
Ariel celebrates diversity, advances equity, centers inclusion, and fosters belonging both internally and externally. At Ariel, every individual is fully committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.