Client Success Manager
Are you ready to help a growing company succeed?
The Client Success Manager (CSM) partners with a VP of Client Success to create an excellent experience for our Fortune 500 clients by handling the day-to-day relationship management and administration of their assigned accounts.
Responsibilities / Activities:
- Be passionate about the Company’s Vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves
- Be a key contributor in supporting the company’s strategic direction and success
- Commit to the company’s Values of Serving Wholeheartedly, Practicing Becoming, Wildly Committing, and Living Creatively
- Promote the Vision of The Ariel Group both inside and outside the organization
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development as a valued individual in the organization
- Organize details of the specific learning engagements: logistical and any other info related to the day of (participants, room set-up, materials, etc.) and post-program follow-up activities
- Assisting with client requests and routing to the appropriate internal partner if necessary: staffing, contracting, product, sales, or sales enablement
- Manages relevant internal system information
- Builds relationships with clients and listens for new leads to pass to their sales partner
- Partners with sales for client review meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Minimum 5 years working directly with corporate clients
- Project management experience and/or sales support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Detailed and organized
- Flexible – Comfortable with moving timelines and multiple ongoing projects
- A connector and communicator – helps connect the dots for the team
- A relationship builder
- Comfortable with technology and using systems to achieve results
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to conduct periodic local travel
- Must be able to stand and sit for sustained periods of time, up to 80% of the time
- Must be able to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
- Occasionally move about inside the office
Who are we?
We are passionate professionals who believe in Ariel’s vision of creating a world where people authentically engage with others and unlock their most generous selves. Our egalitarian community consists of valued individuals who deeply support the company’s strategic direction and success. We are totally committed to Ariel’s values of serving wholeheartedly, practicing becoming, wildly committing, and living creatively. We have a growth mindset and are dedicated to ongoing personal and professional development.
We are Ariel.
What do we do?
Ariel is a communication training company that helps leaders and their teams build trusted relationships and authentically connect with their audiences through in-person and virtual interactions, writing, and speaking. Our dynamic corporate leadership development programs teach teams how to build credibility, establish authentic connections, and deliver messages with impact to influence others effectively.
Ariel celebrates diversity, advances equity, centers inclusion, and fosters belonging both internally and externally. At Ariel, every individual is fully committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.